Saturday 13 July 2013

Gauntlet Show

A bit late, I know, but having returned the troops to their barracks and caught up with the chores, I have now chance to post a few photos of other games at the Gauntlet show.  The two games put on by the Society of Twentieth Century Wargamers were "Road to Tebessa" on Saturday and then two scenarios for "Longstop Hill" on the Sunday.  I got so involved with our game on Sunday I didn't have chance to take any photos, but there are plenty for both days on Wills blog .




A game which arrived for the Sunday was "The Relief of Hawarden", a very impressive ECW game in 28mm.



More photos of this game can be found on the Stone Bridge blog

I have added a few more photographs of the Leipzig game to the gallery page (you will find them after the document scans)

No comments:

Post a Comment